For close to a century, the Ouray Hot Springs Pool has provided a relaxing, family- oriented environment in which to enjoy the soothing pleasures of hot mineral water.
The Pools: Seven natural hot springs supply the pool with hot water, approximately 155 degrees. Today, 250-300 GPM of hot mineral water is continuously entering and exiting the pool in what we refer to as a flow through design. This flow through design allows us to provide fresh, clear, odorless mineral water 24 hours a day seven days a week for your enjoyment!
- The Shallow Pool: Open Year-Round. Family friendly depths with expanded seating. Volleyball court to keep the kids coming back for more!
- The Hot Pool: Open Year-Round. Continuously curving pool carving out coves creating your own private getaway. Shaded areas for those sunny Rocky Mountain days.
- The Overlook: Open peak season (10am-10pm) seven days a week, closed off season. Two pools divided by an infinity edge waterfall. Varying depths with panoramic views of the San Juans. Must be 18 or older to enter
- The Lap Lanes: Open Year-Round (Closes at 8:45 in the winter). 8 full size 25m lanes. ADA access lift and staired entry. Lap lanes are for lap swimming only, Children 12 and under must pass the swim test before entering this section.
- The Activity Pool: Peak season (12pm-6pm) seven days a week, closed off season. This is the spot for summer fun! The Wibit inflatable obstacle course will test your balance and agility while the 12 foot tall climbing wall will test your strength and stamina. Children 12 and under must pass the swim test before entering this section.
The Fitness Center: OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR! The Ouray Fitness Center includes a balanced mixture of cardio machines, free weights and cable machines to meet your daily workout needs.
Massage with Colorado Kur: Offering multiple massage techniques from certified and licensed therapists on staff. Techniques include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Rocks, Reflexology, Body Wraps & Polishes. Mandy Simpson is a Massage Therapist & Cosmetologist specializing is Skin Care, Massage, and Day Spa Techniques who works with clients to achieve rejuvenation and relief from chronic pain, altitude adjustment, sleeplessness, dry flaky skin and other ailments. Call 970-633-0309 to make an appointment or use the Book Now button below.
Ouray Picnic Basket: If you're hungry or need a fun pool rental, swing by the Ouray Picnic Basket located in the bathhouse building.